Friday 2 October 2020

Snowy (Arianda Olm)

 

My vistual pet's name is Snowy. He is a monkey with no brothers or sisters. He was abandoned when he was a baby and now I'm having care of him. Snowy is unic because he is the only monkey with white fur in the world. He has got a big head and long arms. He also has got long legs and a long tail. He's short. Snowy is funny because he's always playing and that makes me smile and laugh. Playing all day makes him be brave and athletic. Although, it also makes him be lazy because he's tired.


My virtual pet wakes up at 8 o'clock in the morning, but at the weekends he wakes up at 11 o'clock in the morning. He eats bananas three times a day, one for breakfast, one for lunch and the last one for dinner. Snowy spends all the day playing and jumping on the trees or with the food. Finally, he goes to sleep between 10 and 11p.m.


I love my virtual pet because he makes me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment